SPECTATORS' CODE OF CONDUCT
Bradford City AFC, in partnership with the Academy and Community Foundation, works across the city to be inclusive and anti-discriminatory and work closely with the EFL, The FA, Kick it Out and Level Playing Field.
We want to ensure
the club is a place that is child and family friendly and free from discrimination and unfair behaviour and will do everything we realistically can in order to achieve these objectives.
The club will not
tolerate unacceptable conduct at the University of Bradford Stadium or at away football stadiums. Unacceptable conduct brings the club into disrepute.
Bradford City AFC expects all supporters to conduct themselves in a way that represents the values of the club.
Conduct which jeopardises
the safety and enjoyment of others or is likely to bring the club into disrepute is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
is conduct considered to be violent or disorderly. Violent conduct includes any actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against any person, or intentional damage to property.
Disorderly conduct includes
- that which is designed to create hatred or ill will towards individuals or groups based on their gender, colour, race or religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- using threatening or abusive language or conduct, displaying anything which is threatening, abusive or insulting.
In respect of any individual who is guilty of a football-related offence or is in breach of EFL Ground Regulations either at the University of Bradford Stadium or when visiting other stadia, the club will take appropriate action. Any action which is deemed serious enough will be reported to the Police for investigation.
Such action is likely to include:
- Refusal of entry to, or ejection from the stadium followed by a written warning
- Temporary and/or indefinite club or Football Banning Order from attending Bradford City home and away fixtures
- Report to the police potentially resulting in criminal proceedings leading to banning orders for all matches and/or custodial sentences
It is recognised that the action taken will be relevant to each individual case and we work closely with West Yorkshire Police to share and collate information regarding any supporters involved in unacceptable conduct and behaviour at both home and away fixtures.